This short early film by Tim Burton is being shown at ACMI as a part of the Tim Burton exhibition at Federation Square. I had never seen it before. It is a Burton-esque version of the Grimm’s fairy tale and has a few amusing moments. It runs for about 20 minutes and combines live-action with stop motion animation, although it is mostly live-action. Like most things Burton, it is slightly weird.
- Alice Creator On Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland [American Mcgee] (kotaku.com)
- TiM: A Stop-Motion Tribute to Tim Burton (tor.com)
- Your perfect Sunday: Tim Burton, Devendra Banhart and Death Bear (timeoutny.com)
- Tim Burton Exhibition at ACMI, Federation Square, Melbourne – Win Tickets! (mrgadget.com.au)
- ‘Addams Family’ Update: Tim Burton Still Wanted to Direct (cinematical.com)
- New Details Concerning Tim Burton’s ‘Monsterpocalypse’ (screenrant.com)